I actually want to start off by saying thank you to the Pingback’s from my last entry to the following:
- Pingback: Daily Leadership Thought #163 – Time Management Is Not Optional « Ed Robinson’s Blog
- Pingback: Slovak Technical Services | Reminder Manager | Extended Reminders | Blogs | SoftOasis
- Pingback: Be Master of your Time | fuzzbytes
- Pingback: Managing your time | Christine Maema
- Pingback: A Matter Of Time – How A Good Time Management System Can Benefit Your Enterprise | blog.websynergies.biz
- Pingback: 5 Top Time Management Tips For IT Professionals | The Career Advisor
In fact saying thank you is a form of etiquette to not be overlooked or forgotten in any aspect of business. It’s a form of acknowledgement, common courtesy and most of all a way to start building a relationship.
This is a short post, just remember, don’t forget the two magic words, thank you.